(1 Establishing Conference, 6 Mentoring Sessions)
One-to-One Mentoring: $1,850
Online Mentoring: $1,850
Click here for a downloadable .pdf about Mentoring
Personalized Support for Your Writing Process! Asheville-area writers have opportunities for individual and group mentoring with me, with options for either in-person (one-to-one) or online instruction. I recommend the Mentoring Program for Intermediate and Advanced writers only, and that the six Mentoring Sessions occur over a 6-8 month period.
- Will submit, in advance, the first significant pages of a large project;
- Will submit, in advance, the titles of five literary works you wish to extensively examine for their relevance to your project ;
- Will indicate dates (6) for the specific mentoring sessions.
MENTOR: I will submit for your approval a mentoring outline based on your specific requests and on my recommended strategies
- For generating new pages,
- For revising existing draft pages,
- For developing specific technique skills related to your project.
WHETHER CHOOSING ONE-TO-ONE or ONLINE INSTRUCTION, a student must…
- Enroll for a minimum of 6 one-hour meetings; as much as possible, this schedule will be arranged according to the student’s convenience;
- Agree to a one-hour Establishing Conference ($350 paid in advance) before each cluster of 6 Mentoring Sessions;
- Pay in advance ($500 paid on the first, third, and fifth Mentoring Session) for the 6 one-hour Mentoring Sessions.